AN ALL-EXPENSE-PAID TRIP TO WASHINGTON, D.C.
JUNE 19 TO 24, 2022
TOP 3 REASON TO ENTER THE ESSAY-WRITING CONTEST
1. All-expense-paid trip to Washington, D.C., compliments of Mor-Gran-Sou Electric Cooperative
2. A whole week to visit unforgettable historic monuments, museums and the U.S. Capitol
3. A learning experience you’ll never forget
- To enter the essay-writing contest, you must be a sophomore or junior in high school.
- You and your parents or guardian must be served by Mor-Gran-Sou Electric Cooperative.
- If you have any questions, please contact Julie Armijo, Mor-Gran-Sou Electric, at 701-597-3301 during regular business hours.
- The deadline is Dec. 10, 2021. You can email entries to Julie Armijo at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a hard copy to: Youth Tour Essay Contest, P.O. Box 297, Flasher, ND 58535-0297.
ESSAY QUESTION: If you were asked to help promote your cooperative’s annual membership meeting, what ideas do you have for increasing attendance among young member-owners and students? Please provide specific examples for unique communications strategies, scheduling and special activities for member-owners and their families.