At the regular monthly Board meeting: November 18, 2020
- Approved the October 28, 2020 Board meeting minutes
- Approved a special equipment and two work order inventories
- Approved capital credit refunds to estates and those age 80 and over
- Reviewed the monthly director’s financial report
- Confirmed Board review of the financial report for October
- Reviewed senior staff department reports
- Heard legal counsel report
- Heard update on Southwest Power Pool
- Reviewed update on WDUS Holdings, LLC
- Reviewed the Co-General Managers/CEOs update, and heard reports on meetings they attended
- Heard reports on meetings and events in which directors had participated
- Reviewed and approved the 2021 Budget
- Approved 2020 recognition of revenue deferral
- Authorized a delegate and alternate to serve on the NDAREC Board of Directors
- Approved an NDAREC Resolution regarding their virtual 2021 Annual Meeting and voting requirements
- Confirmed director members to serve on a building committee
- Reviewed request for participation in a Mandan street improvement
- Reviewed upcoming virtual meetings
- Reviewed annual legal training on Board governance Code of Conduct & Ethics
- Reviewed safety newsletter from NDAREC
- Held Executive Session
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- December 16, 2020 - Conference call
- January 27, 2021 - time/location TBA
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy Ternes at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend. Due to COVID-19, meetings may be changed with little notice.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 or Chair Casey Wells at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.