At the regular monthly Board meeting: October 26, 2017
- Approved the September 27, 2017 regular Board meeting minutes
- Approved a work order inventory and a special equipment inventory
- Approved capital credit refunds to estates and those age 80 and over
- Approved policy revision to increase director compensation
- Approved funding maximum for 2018 refunds to estates and those age 80 and over
- Reviewed and accepted IRS Form 990 report
- Approved CFC Termination Agreement on Capital Term Certificates
- Approved MGS/IBEW Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Approved Resolution for revised employee pension plans
- Approved 2018 deadline dates for board of director candidacy submission
- Reviewed the 2018 Declaration of Candidacy form
- Appointed members to the Nominating Committee/Bylaw Review Committee
- Appointed director to assist the Nominating Committee
- Appointed members to the Board of MGS Charitable Foundation (Operation RoundUp)
- Approved a member bill credit for November
- Reviewed the preliminary 2018 Budget
- Heard report from Federated Rural Electric Insurance representative
- Appointed an NDAREC Board of Director and Alternate from MGS
- Appointed/confirmed director attendance and voting delegates for various meetings
- Heard the Co-General Manager/CEO update, and reports on several meetings attended
- Heard and accepted the September financial report
- Reviewed and accepted the director's expense report for September
- Reviewed department reports
- Held Executive Session
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- November 29, 2017 - NDAREC Board room, Mandan - 10:30 a.m. CT
- December 19, 2017 - NDAREC Board room, Mandan - 10:30 a.m. CT
- January 31, 2018 - NDAREC Board room, Mandan - 10:30 a.m. CT
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Board Chair Judge Barth or Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.