At the regular monthly Board meeting: August 28, 2019
- Held Reorganization, elected officers for the Board
- Approved the July 19, 2019 regular Board meeting minutes
- Reviewed and accepted the financial report
- Approved a special equipment and two work order inventories
- Approved capital credit refunds to estates and those age 80 and over
- Reviewed and accepted the director and attorney expense reports
- Heard update on Southwest Power Pool
- Reviewed update on WDUS Holdings, LLC
- Reviewed senior staff department reports
- Heard the Co-General Managers/CEOs update, and reports on meetings they attended
- Heard reports from various meetings and events the directors had attended
- Confirmed director attendance at upcoming meetings
- Appointed voting delegates and alternates for upcoming meetings
- Reviewed 2019 Annual Meeting statistics, expenses, and cost comparisons
- Set the 2020 Annual Meeting date and location
- Set dates for the 2020 Board meetings
- Approved proposal for Mandan property purchase
- Reconfirmed Acting Secretary for the Board of Directors
- Approved General Safety & Health governance policy new section regarding weapons
- Reviewed and accepted the IEA 2020 Budget as presented
- Discussed capital credit refund options for past patrons
- Appointed alternates from MGS for the IEA and MSC Boards of Director
- Held Executive Session
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- September 25, 2019 - MGS Fort Yates Service Center, Fort Yates, ND
- October 30, 2019 - Flasher office, Flasher, ND
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy Ternes at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail email@example.com, or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 or Chair Casey Wells at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.