At the regular monthly Board meeting: December 18, 2019
- Approved the November 20, 2019 Board meeting minutes
- Approved a special equipment capitalization
- Approved two work order inventories
- Reviewed and accepted the director and attorney expense reports
- Reviewed and accepted the financial report for November
- Heard update on Southwest Power Pool
- Reviewed senior staff department reports
- Heard the Co-General Managers/CEOs update, and reports on meetings they had attended
- Heard reports from various meetings and events the directors had attended
- Confirmed director attendance at upcoming meetings
- Appointed voting delegates and alternates for upcoming meetings
- Elected a director to serve three-year terms on the Boards of Director for Innovative Energy Alliance (IEA) and Maintenance Solutions Cooperative (MSC)
- Elected first and second alternates for the IEA and MSC Boards
- Authorized voting delegate and alternates for the IEA and MSC Annual Meetings
- Approved 2019 bad debt write-off
- Discussed proposed Bylaw amendments for 2020
- Per governance policy, performed the annual Legal Counsel evaluation
- Held Executive Session
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- January 29, 2020 - NDAREC Board room, Mandan, ND
- February 26, 2020 - MGS office, Flasher, ND
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy Ternes at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 or Chair Casey Wells at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.