At the regular monthly Board meeting: June 24, 2019
- Approved the May 22, 2019 regular Board meeting minutes
- Reviewed and accepted the financial report
- Approved a special equipment inventory
- Approved capital credit refunds to estates, and those members age 80 and over
- Reviewed and accepted the director and attorney expense reports
- Heard update on Southwest Power Pool
- Heard reports on area cooperative annual meetings
- Heard update on WDUS Holdings, LLC
- Assigned members to the 2019 Election Committee
- Assigned director to serve as liaison to the Election Committee
- Reviewed the working agenda for the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Approved allocation of 2018 margins
- Approved side agreement for loan guarantee
- Reviewed senior staff department reports
- Heard the Co-General Managers/CEOs update, and reports on meetings they attended
- Heard reports from various meetings the directors had attended
- Confirmed director attendance at upcoming meetings and assigned voting delegates/alternates
- Held Executive Session
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- July 19, 2019 - Prairie Knights Casino & Resort, Fort Yates, ND
- August 28, 2019 - NDAREC, Mandan, ND
- September 25, 2019 - MGS Fort Yates Service Center, Fort Yates, ND
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy Ternes at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail email@example.com, or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Board Chair Judge Barth or Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.