At the regular monthly Board meeting: June 26, 2018
- Approved the May 30, 2018 regular Board meeting minutes
- Approved a work order inventory and a special equipment inventory
- Approved capital credit refunds to estates and those age 80 and over
- Reviewed and accepted the May financial report
- Reviewed and accepted the attorney and director's expense reports for May
- Approved increase to funding for capital credit refunds to estates and those age 80 and over
- Approved allocation of 2017 operating margins
- Approved completing a depreciation rate study
- Assigned MGS members to the 2018 Election Committee
- Reviewed the working agenda for the 2018 Annual Meeting
- Reviewed presentation on the Southwest Pool Power
- Approved attendance at various meetings, and assigned voting delegate/alternate
- Heard the Co-General Managers/CEOs update, and reports on several meetings attended
- Heard reports from various meetings the directors attended
- Held Executive Sessions
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- July 20, 2018 - Prairie Knights Casino & Resort Room # 805 - Fort Yates - 2:00 p.m. CT
- August 29, 2018 - Mandan - 9:00 a.m. CT - NDAREC Board room
- September 26, 2018 - 10:00 a.m. CT - Beulah Synfuels Plant
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Board Chair Judge Barth or Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.