At the regular monthly Board meeting: October 30, 2019
- Approved the September 25, 2019 Board meeting minutes
- Reviewed and accepted the financial report
- Approved a special equipment capitalization
- Approved capital credit refunds to estates and those age 80 and over
- Reviewed and accepted the director and attorney expense reports
- Heard update on Southwest Power Pool
- Reviewed update on WDUS Holdings, LLC
- Reviewed senior staff department reports
- Reviewed the Co-General Managers/CEOs update, and heard reports on meetings they attended
- Heard reports from various meetings and events the directors had attended
- Confirmed director attendance at upcoming meetings
- Appointed voting delegates and alternates for upcoming meetings
- Per Board Governance policy, set the maximum budget amount for 2020 refunds to estates and those age 80 and over
- Reviewed and accepted IRS Form 990
- Approved IEA proposed Bylaw amendment regarding budget
- Approved MGS 2020 Load Forecast prepared by Basin Electric
- Approved a 2019 capital credit general retirement
- Approved a 2019 bill credit - will show on December statements
- Assigned members to serve on the Nominating Committee
- Appointed a Board representative to assist the Nominating Committee
- Approved deadline dates for 2020 declaration of candidates
- Held Executive Session
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- November 20, 2019 - NDAREC Board room, Mandan, ND
- December 18, 2019 - NDAREC Board room, Mandan, ND
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy Ternes at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 or Chair Casey Wells at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.