At the regular monthly Board meeting: August 28, 2017
- Approved the July 21, 2017 regular Board meeting minutes
- Reviewed the July 21, 2017 Annual Meeting minutes
- Approved two work order inventories and a special equipment inventory
- Approved capital credit refunds to estates and those age 80 and over
- Appointed a Trustee and Alternate for the ND REC Benefits Trust
- Approved 2018 Budget for IEAC (Innovative Energy Alliance Cooperative)
- Presented award to the ND Council of the Arts with matching funds from CoBank, MGS and Basin from CoBank's "Sharing Success Program"
- Reviewed statistics, history, and evaluations from the 2017 MGS Annual Meeting
- Heard the Co-General Manager/CEO update, and reports on several meetings attended
- Heard and accepted the July financial report
- Reviewed and accepted the director's expense report for July
- Reviewed department reports
- Elected voting delegates and alternates to various upcoming meetings
- Held Executive Session
- Was presented the annual training on code of conduct and ethics, conflict of interest, harassment, and EEOC by legal counsel
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- September 27, 2017 - Fort Yates Service Center, Fort Yates, ND - 9:00 a.m. CT
- October 26, 2017 - Prairie Learning Center, Raleigh, ND - 10:30 a.m. CT
- November 29, 2017 - NDAREC Board room, Mandan - 10:30 a.m. CT
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail email@example.com or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Board Chair Judge Barth or Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.