At the regular monthly Board meeting: August 26, 2020
- Held Reorganization, elected Board officers
- Approved the July 17, 2020 Regular Board meeting minutes
- Approved a special equipment capitalization
- Approved a work order inventory
- Approved capital credit refund application to estates, and those age 80 and over
- Reviewed the monthly director's financial report
- Approved amended General Employment Board Governance policy
- Approved Resolution to authorize signatures for associated documents for sale of substation assets and amended Interconnection Agreement
- Approved proposed Board meeting dates for 2021
- Approved annual reaffirmation of Cindy Ternes as Board Acting Secretary
- Approved attendance at upcoming virtual meetings, tentative training classes, and other meetings
- Assigned voting delegates and alternates for upcoming meetings
- Reviewed tentative dates for 2021 MGS Annual Meeting
- Confirmed Board review of the financial report for July
- Reviewed delinquent summary report
- Reviewed senior staff department reports
- Heard legal counsel report
- Heard Co-General Managers/CEOs update, and reports on meetings
- Heard update on Southwest Power Pool
- Heard update on Cooperative's ongoing response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Reviewed Safety Matters newsletter
- Set September Board meeting as a conference call due to COVID pandemic
- Reviewed candidate letters for CFC Board election
- Held Executive Session
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- September 23, 2020 - Conference call
- October 28, 2020 - Conference call or location TBA
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy Ternes at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail email@example.com, or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend. Due to COVID-19, meetings may be changed with little notice.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 or Chair Casey Wells at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.