At the regular monthly Board meeting: April 24, 2019
- Approved the March 27, 2019 regular Board meeting minutes
- Reviewed and accepted the March financial report
- Reviewed and accepted the director and attorney expense reports for March
- Approved a work order inventory and a special equipment inventory
- Approved capital credit refunds to estates, and those members age 80 and over
- Heard update on Southwest Power Pool
- Auditor presented detailed explanation of 2018 Audit, and Board accepted the Audit report
- Heard update on WDUS Holdings, LLC
- Heard update on Maintenance Solutions Cooperative
- Reviewed report from Western States Power Corporation
- Was notified of RESCO patronage
- Completed Form 990 questionnaire
- Reviewed senior staff department reports
- Heard the Co-General Managers/CEOs update, and reports on meetings they attended
- Heard reports from various meetings the directors had attended
- Confirmed director attendance at upcoming meetings
- Held two Executive Sessions
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- May 22, 2019 - Mor-Gran-Sou office, Flasher ND 9:00 a.m. CT
- June 25, 2019 - NDAREC Board room, Mandan, ND
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy Ternes at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail email@example.com, or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Board Chair Judge Barth or Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.