At the regular monthly Board meeting: April 27, 2017
- Approved the March 29, 2017 regular Board meeting minutes
- Approved two work order inventories and a special equipment inventory
- Approved capital credit refunds to estates and those age 80 and over
- Accepted the 2016 Audit Report prepared by Brady Martz & Associates, PC
- Accepted the 2017 overhead charges as set by management
- Approved the Contract For Services between Mor-Gran-Sou Electric Co-op, Inc. and Innovative Energy Alliance Cooperative
- Approved purchase of acreage near Hebron, ND for a substation
- Directors completed the annual IRS Form 990 forms
- Assigned a voting delegate and alternate for WRT Annual Meeting
- Heard Co-General Managers/CEOs update and report on several meetings attended
- Heard and accepted the March financial report
- Reviewed and accepted director's expense report for March
- Reviewed department reports
- Held Executive Session
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- May 30, 2017 - Flasher Board room, Flasher - 9:00 a.m. CT
- June 28, 2017 - NDAREC Board room, Mandan - 9:00 a.m. CT
- July 21, 2017 - Prairie Knights Casino & Resort Prairie View Room - 3:00 p.m.
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail email@example.com or call 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Board Chair Judge Barth or Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the office for a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.