At the regular monthly Board meeting: February 27, 2019
- Approved the January 28, 2019 regular Board meeting minutes
- Reviewed and accepted the January financial report
- Reviewed and accepted the director and attorney expense reports for January
- Approved two work order inventories and a special equipment inventory
- Approved capital credit refunds to estates and those age 80 and over
- Heard update on Southwest Power Pool
- Heard updates on WDUS Holdings, LLC and Maintenance Solutions Cooperative
- Approved the MGS/Roughrider Electric Warranty Deed and Assignment of Easement for Long Butte Substation
- Completed renewal forms for REPAC and ACRE director memberships
- Reviewed notices of rescheduled Annual Meetings for IEA and Maintenance Solutions Co-op (MSC)
- Heard report on the Nominating Committee meeting
- Accepted resignation of a Nominating Committee member
- Approved attendance at various meetings
- Reviewed senior staff department reports
- Heard the Co-General Managers/CEOs update, and reports on meetings attended
- Heard director report on the January Basin Board meeting
- Heard reports from various meetings and training the directors had attended
- Held Executive Session
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- March 27, 2019 - NDAREC Board room, Mandan, ND - 10:30 a.m. CT
- April 24, 2019 - NDAREC Board room, Mandan, ND 9:00 a.m. CT
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy Ternes at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail email@example.com, or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Board Chair Judge Barth or Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.