At the regular monthly Board meeting: February 21, 2018
- Approved the January 31, 2018 regular Board meeting minutes
- Approved two work order inventories
- Approved capital credit refunds to estates and those age 80 and over
- Reviewed and accepted the January financial report
- Reviewed and accepted the director's and attorney's expense report for January
- Heard the second Nominating Committee meeting report
- Received status update from several visiting MGS Nominating Committee members
- Moved June Board meeting date to June 20th
- Approved participating with Basin Electric on donation for the Bismarck Larks youth event
- Heard Operation Round Up update
- Approved director attendance for various meetings
- Heard the Co-General Managers/CEOs update, and reports on several meetings attended
- Heard reports from various meetings/training the directors attended
- Reviewed department reports
- Held Executive Session
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- March 21, 2018 - Mandan - 10:30 a.m. CT - NDAREC Board room
- April 25, 2018 - Mandan - 9:00 a.m. CT - NDAREC Board room
- May 30, 2018 - Flasher - 9:00 a.m. CT - Mor-Gran-Sou Board room
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail email@example.com or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Board Chair Judge Barth or Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.